Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Currently Mustach'd

Is it really that time already? Last month flew by. I can't believe the first day of school is in 2 days! My next post will feature my classroom with tons of pictures, but in the meantime, here is Farley's "Currently" link-up for August! And it is covered by a fabulous mustache. So why wouldn't you want to join in? Check it out here: Currently Mustach'd!


P.S. I have no clue why the picture keeps going all the way to the right of the page! I guess it's like teaching, things never go the way you plan! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the needing more sleep. I keep telling myself I need to get into my routine again since I start school in 2 weeks. Still haven't started yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin! I'm so glad the rule of 3 sent me over to your adorable blog! Haha...I loved your comment about your currently pic going over to the right, mine did the same thing and I couldn't figure it out either. :( If you figure it out, please let me know!! You're right about it being like teaching...it never does go as you plan and usually it takes soooo much longer too! :)
    I hope you have a wonderful first day/week of school and I can't wait to hear about it!
    Sigh...Friends...one of my favorite shows...going to have to pull them up on Netflix now:)
    I'm your newest follower too and I would love it if you could stop by my blog!

    Have a great day!
    Sidra
    Heard it Through the Gradevine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will certainly check out your blog! Thanks for following! :)

      Delete