Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Currently... and a Super Bowl SALE!


It's that time again! This is a great linky to participate in because I always find some new great blogs to follow! 

{Listening}: I'm listening to Imagine Dragons this month... AGAIN... because I am seeing them live this Friday with a couple of my best buddies! Can't wait!

{Loving}: The NHL lockout is over.. at last! I am a huge Phoenix Coyotes fan (and hockey fan in general) so I am so happy hockey has returned! Go Yotes!

{Thinking}: My class this year is a dream come true, really. This is the best class I have ever had. They request group hugs on a weekly basis, are so helpful and kind to one another, and are constantly asking if they can do more work  "just because"! What?! This is the twilight zone! They did another adorable thing for me yesterday.. I had to step out of my classroom to help deal with a student in another class, and one of our aides was keeping an eye on them through the window. When I came back, I peeked in the window and noticed that the kids had turned the lights off and were hiding under their tables. I literally couldn't wait to see what amusing thing they had in store. When I opened the door, they all jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!" and told me that they threw me a surprise party to make me happy. LOL! Who is this class? I adore them.

{Wanting}: This year is the busiest year I have ever had. Due to different circumstances that have occurred this year, I have a ton more responsibilities on my plate than ever before. I feel like I'm constantly running back and forth around school like a chicken with my head cut off! Unfortunately I don't think I'll get what I "want" until this school year is over! Ha!

{Needing}: To get organized. Uh, I think this is a direct reflection of how busy I've been this year, because things remain in piles and stacked on tables because there just is no time to go through it all! But I always know exactly where everything is, so I guess it kind of is my own form of organization? Yeah, let's go with that. ;)

{Pet Peeves}: When people don't use common sense... enough said. I'm sure we all encounter people like that in our lives, sadly!

Go link up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade and join in the fun! She is awesome!

I will also be participating in the Super Bowl SALE on TPT tomorrow! You can get up to 28% off in my store by using the code SUPER at checkout.. I know I've already got a bunch of things on my wishlist that will finally be purchased during this awesome sale! Thanks to Ashley Hughes (who makes fabulous clipart) for making the graphic! Click on it below to go straight to my TPT store!

 photo Sale2_zpsa61bd1ae.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin!
    Found you over on Farley's page and I'm glad I did! It sounds like you really do have amazing little friends in your class this year- that is so great!
    Hope your February is off to a great start!
    Aylin

    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the Currently linky and am now a follower. Your blog is A-dorable! I hear you on the organization part. I have always been organized but after having my son 2 years ago, things have just kind of been going to where they land b/c of time and wanting to spend every possible minute with my little family.

    Erin
    www.missandersonkinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin! Thanks for following! I'll check out your blog too! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww, your class sounds so sweet. I LOVE the group hugs...I always seem to have a class that spontaneously does that, but they've never thrown me a surprise party. So fun!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a really sweet class this year too. It's going to be hard for me to send them on. I agree with the common sense thing also-that's a good one! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete