Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Common Core resource for Counting and Cardinality!

I am so excited to finally tell you about the new product I just put in my TPT store, Counting Tools for Back to School {A Counting & Cardinality Activity Pack}. I have been working on this for SO long... literally all summer! Every time I thought I was done, I'd think of another thing to add to it! Everything in this unit is connected to a common core standard in the counting and cardinality domain. Some of the things you will find in this pack include classroom decor, classroom resources, number assessments, number concept activities, math games, math stations, one-to-one correspondence activities, and more! It was created with beginning of the year kindergarten standards in mind, but you could use any of these activities for review or small group work all year. I can't wait to use this with my students! Here's a sneak peek of most of the activities/resources found in this pack:


The first thing I'll be using with my students are a couple of the number ID/number writing assessments...6 different kinds are included to help you see what your kids know at the beginning of the year!

Click on the picture below to go to my TPT store and check it out!

 photo CoverPagePreview_zps6b53f4f9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment