Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Currently December

Good morning! I cannot believe it is December already. I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's "Currently" party!


{Listening}: There is no band that I miss more than The Civil Wars. Amazing vocals, music, performances, everything... they ended too soon. :(

{Loving}: Okay, so I never watched Gilmore Girls when it was actually on TV, but I always kept hearing people rave and rave about how much they loved it. When I saw they added it to Netflix, I decided to try it... and LOVE! It's all I've been watching on the iPad before bed. It's great!

{Thinking}: My formal observation is this Friday. In December. Always risky business when kindergarteners began to get just a little too crazy excited about Christmas coming. Hopefully it all goes well!

{Wanting}: I've managed to find some deals on most of the Christmas gifts I've bought this year (and even a few goodies for myself), but I still have a lot of shopping to do... hopefully some of the gifts I've been eyeing for people will go even more on sale (I'm looking at you, Amazon).

{Needing}: I think I have about 10% space left on my DVR... I've got to sit down and watch, but who has time?! However, past episodes of Once Upon a Time, Sleepy Hollow, Revenge, and Gotham are calling my name...

{Giving}: I never actually posted about my two new holiday freebies on my blog... only on Instagram! I was watching a marathon of Hallmark holiday movies (you know you love them, too) and it inspired me to make a couple of new freebies in my TPT store: Do You Want to Build a Snowman {Writing Prompt Activity} and Sprinkles and Sight Words {Matching Game}! You can click here and here to download them!

I hope you'll link up and join in the fun! It's a great way to meet some new bloggers and learn a bit more about them!

In other news... there's still one more day to go in the huge TPT Cyber Sale! You can save 28% on all products in my store by using the code TPTCYBER! You'll find HM Journeys resources, sight word sentence builders, common core math packs, and more! I'm sure I will be adding a few last minute things to my cart before I check out... click on the picture below to go to my store!

 photo 3am_CyberSale2014-C2_zps0266a48c.png

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin! I found your blog through Farley's Currently blog hop :)
    You are so brave having a formal observation, in Kindergarten, before Christmas! I would be so nervous since it is such an exciting and hectic time; I hope you do awesome!

    Mrs T (Miss L)
    Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding deals for Christmas shopping, it is always great when we can save some money!
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gilmore Girls! I have the entire box set :) Perfect for holiday binge watching. I'm also thinking about (and getting nervous for) my formal observation! Good luck!

    Pili
    Glitter and Gradebooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a coincidence on the full DVR! I just checked ours and we have 3% left! Lots of junk on there. Good luck on your observation!

    Bryce
    First Grade Stampede

    ReplyDelete